CHARMS is our repository for all information relating to the band. Along with the web site and various Facebook sites, CHARMS is a key location of information for the Mighty Hawk Band. The resources include an up to date calendar, the most recent additions of the weekly newsletters, information folders and more. If you have not been to CHARMS yet, click the link that follows and get a glimpse of all that CHARMS has to offer. While there, please update your information - most importantly phone number and email address.
CHARMS Logon Instructions:
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following login: HawkBand
- This will bring up the main parent page. It will allow you to look at your child’s individual account and access all handouts and other downloadable files available at the current time (under the Handouts icon).
- From here you will be prompted to enter your child’s ID NUMBER, (their school ID or “lunch number”). Please enter your child’s ID number as the password and another more detailed screen will appear. Once you are logged in, you may change your password if you would like by clicking on the “keys icon”
Please help the directors maintain your child’s most up to date records:
Student information – Log into the student information page and click on the“student info” icon to enter your child’s information into the student information page. When finished, please click on the “Update” button in the upper right hand corner of the page. You can also log into this page at anytime to make changes to your child’s information (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses). *Please update this as soon as possible since this information will help the directors communicate with you more effectively.*
- On the handouts link, you will find MP3 files of the show that you can listen to and play along with during your practice sessions.
- On the handouts link, you will find a PDF file of the UIL 8 hour rule form that both the student and parent need to sign and return.
More information and link buttons will be updated throughout the year.